A warm and inviting fragrance for the kitchen with rich French vanilla and toasty caramel aromas that could satisfy a sweet-tooth. Notes of fresh cream and baking spice make this scent cozy and snug - comforting year-round or a perfect gift for the holidays.
Warm / Food
Cream, Whipped Vanilla, Sugar Crystals, Grated Cinnamon
Kitchen, Great Room
Lux candles are made in Des Arc, Arkansas from a blend of the highest quality, fully-refined paraffin and vegetable waxes. Formulated to deliver a high concentration of 15% fragrance oil for exceptional lasting aroma and burn time of 8-10 hours per ounce with a single wick. Lux Fragrance candles utilize premium tempered glass intended specifically for candle use and cotton wicks with zinc cores.
Get the most out of your Lux Candle
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your Lux Fragrances candles.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft