The warm and welcoming aroma of Fraser Fir needles and sweet citrus with woodland cedar and a wonderful forest balsam.
Wood / Green
Siberian Pine, Citrus, Fraser Fir Needle, Pine, Cedar, Musk, Forest Balsam
Perfect for every room in the house.
Lux Fragrances Botanicals are made in Des Arc, Arkansas from a blend of the highest quality fragrance oils and botanicals.
Get the most out of your Lux Candle
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your Lux Fragrances candles.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft