The fragrance reminiscent of a winter's eve by the fire.
Wood / Spice
Smoky Woods, Clove, Sandalwood, Leather, Base: Amber, Musk, Sparkling Lemon, Lime Zest, Leafy Greens, Balsam Leaf, Petitgrain, Spruce, Fir Needle. Cedarwood, Pine, Blood Orange, Bay Leaf, Lime, Nutmeg, Mix Berries, Cinnamon, Fir Needle, Cedarwood, Pine
Great Room, Study
Get the most out of your Lux Candle
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your Lux Fragrances candles.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft