Walk the path through a dewy spring garden with the delicate, uplifting aromas of blue hydrangea blooms. The clean and crisp bouquet of this classically floral fragrance awakens the senses while relaxing the spirit - beautiful for the sunroom on a Saturday morning or the foyer as guests arrive for dinner in the evening.
Apple, Orange, Rose, Hydrangea, Lily, Jasmine, Ozone, Musk
Kitchen, Great Room, Powder Bath, Guest Bath, Master Bath
Lux candles are made in Des Arc, Arkansas from a blend of the highest quality, fully-refined paraffin and vegetable waxes. Formulated to deliver a high concentration of 15% fragrance oil for exceptional lasting aroma and burn time of 8-10 hours per ounce with a single wick. Lux Fragrance candles utilize premium tempered glass intended specifically for candle use and cotton wicks with zinc cores.
Get the most out of your Lux Candle
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your Lux Fragrances candles.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft