Pink blooms of azalea and hyacinth lead you down a nostalgic country road in this romantic fragrance. Base notes of fresh-cut grass and wet stone linger through the open windows as you drive down Lover’s Lane.
Floral / Green
Bergamot, Tall Grass, Victoria Rhubarb, Garden Rose, Tulips, Hyacinth, Orange Flower, White Musk, Oak, Spanish Moss
Kitchen, Great Room, Powder Bath, Guest Bath, Master Bath
Get the most out of your Lux Candle
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your Lux Fragrances candles.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft