The fragrance of bergamot and geranium lead to a heart of patchouli, clover and Bulgarian rose. Sandalwood and vanilla musk provide a dry, long-lasting fragrance.
Floral / Spice
Bergamot, Geranium, Patchouli, Clove, Bulgarian Rose, Sandalwood, Incense, Vanilla, Musk
Great Room, Powder Bath, Guest Bath, Master Bath
Get the most out of your Lux Candle
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your Lux Fragrances candles.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft